Super Sunny Peach & Burrata Salad
Experience a burst of flavor with our new recipe: Super Sunny Peach & Burrata Salad. This vibrant medley combines the juiciness of ripe peaches, the creaminess of burrata, and the freshness of cherry tomatoes, all enhanced by the crunch of pine nuts and the delicate notes of fennel. Tossed with a tangy mustard dressing, this salad is a true celebration of summer’s bounty. Brighten your plate and your day with this feast of colors and flavors. 💛
250 gr cherry tomatoes
50 gr pine nuts
1 red onion
For the dressing
2 tbsp honey
2 tsp mustard
2 tbsp white wine vinegar
100 ml olive oil
50 gr chives
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
2. Cut small florets from the broccoli and place them on a baking sheet.
3. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
4. Roast until they are tender and lightly browned.
5. Toast the pine nuts in a dry pan until they are lightly colored.
6. Heat a grill pan on the stove.
7. Remove the pit from the peaches and cut them into 4 pieces.
8. Brush them with a little olive oil and grill until they have nice grill marks. Do not grill for too long, as they will become too soft.
9. Slice the fennel very thinly using a mandoline and place it in ice water. 10. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
11. Slice the onion into thin strips.
12. For the dressing, put all the ingredients in a jar and shake well until you have a nice dressing.
13. Serve everything on a beautiful platter.