Experience flavor bliss with our new recipe: Roasted Carrots topped with luscious Goat Cheese Crème – a match made in culinary heaven. Elevate your vegetable game with this creamy dish 💛
800 gr carrots
2 tsp cumin seeds
2 tsp Cajun seasoning
3 tsp sumac
2 tsp honey
500 gr goat cheese
250 ml cream
1. Mix the dry herbs in a bowl.
2. Wash the carrots and place them in a baking dish.
3. Sprinkle the dry herb mix (step 1) and honey over the carrots.
4. Roast them at 220 degrees Celsius.
5. Mix the goat cheese with the cream and season with pepper, salt, and lemon zest.
6. Spread the goat cheese cream on a plate.
7. Place the roasted carrots on top of the goat cheese.
8. Garnish with watercress and olive oil.